Place semen requests by phone, email, or text
1. Call: 717-638-7100
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Text: 859-967-3240
DATES AND TIMES
• Call-in time for USA breeders is BEFORE 7am on collection days. You are welcome to call in the afternoon/evening prior to collection day, but in no case later than 7am.
• Call-in time for Canadian breeders is BEFORE 3pm the day prior to collection to allow for export paperwork.
• Breeding season starts on Wednesday, February 6th and ends on July 3rd
• Collections are completed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Exception: Southwind Frank is available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ONLY.
• The pick-up time is 11am.
METHODS OF DELIVERY: Please note, overnight shipping is not available for Creatine, Southwind Frank, and Father Patrick, they are same day only.• PICK UP: Requests will be available for pick up after 11am.
o PA Stallions: Diamond Creek Farm, 151 Warrington Street, Wellsville PA 17365
o OH Stallions: Sugar Valley Farm, 2648 Troy Rd, Delaware OH 43015
• FEDEX/UPS: Overnight shipping is available Monday through Friday. Please provide your FedEx/UPS account number and the destination address. Saturdays are pick up only.
• AIRPORT COURIER: We offer an in-house courier service for $175 per semen container.
Please call 717-638-7100 for details.
• TRANSIENT BREED: We MUST have vaccination and negative Coggins records PRIOR to the mare’s arrival. No exceptions; mares without prior approval and required documents will be turned away at the gate.
PA Stallions: The collection/processing fee is a flat $150 ($200 for Canadian mares) fee*. We require payment of the processing fee prior to the shipping or pick-up of semen. Please complete the Credit Authorization Form, or call our office to provide a credit card for payment.
OH Stallions: The collection/process fee is $125. All collection/box fees are payable directly to Sugar Valley Farm.
• If you are using email or text to place an order, we must have all account information (shipping address, FedEx/UPS account number, credit card, etc.) on file.
• In your email/text, please include the Mare/Stallion and how you plan to obtain semen.
Example: Much Madness/Sweet Lou. Pick-up. If you do not receive a confirmation email/text within 15 minutes, please call to ensure that your message was received. We cannot be responsible for technology failures.
• All stallions are limited to one breeding per heat cycle. Requests for a second breeding within one heat cycle are subject to approval. No second breeding requests are guaranteed until after the stallion has been collected and we can comfortably cover all first breeding requests.